The Nursery is Done!





I am just soo excited that the nursery is finally done! It looks gorgeous! My mom made the crib bedding and the pillows on the guest bed and my wonderful mother-in-law made the rocking chair cushions. I love it all and I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. I still need to work on the bare wall but I'll think of something. But we are now officially ready for Miles to get here. Can you believe I only have five more weeks left?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! It is beautiful! I hope I can do as good a job! I am very excited for you both and your new little one!
-Jennifer LaChapelle Addison

Michael, Stephanie, and Carter said...

I love it! It looks great in the pictures and probably even better in person. Doesn't it feel good for those last few things to come together?

Post a Comment