No more movies :(
Posted by
Hunter and Holly
on Monday, December 14, 2009
We have been dying to see New Moon and Hunter finally talked me into it yesterday. It was a nasty rainy day and going to the earliest showing of the movie (with the fewest people) and during Miles's sleepiest time of day sounded perfect. Surely he would sleep quietly the whole time right? We put him in his sling all snug and fast asleep. As soon as the movie started so did his grunts. Wow! This boy can grunt like a grown man. There weren't very many people in the theater but just enough so they were in ear shot range. I was so embarrassed and started to feel self conscious and would hate if I paid to see a movie where someone brought a distracting grunting baby. I couldn't seem to get him to stop for more than 5 minutes at a time so I ended up standing on the side near the exit for the whole movie! Just a little stressful... Looks like I will have to go see the movie again so I can enjoy it :) Lesson learned!


1 comments:
Maybe he was trying to talk to you during the movie!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment