2 Months

Miles is 2 months old and I know I say it every time but I can't believe how fast time goes and how much he grows! Miles is smiling, cooing and loves looking at mommy and daddy. He loves playing on his activity mat and cooing at the little toys (or his new "friends") that hang above him. Last night he slept 6 hours straight! And he was so happy this morning... but he had his 2 month check up today and got his shots. The poor thing screamed and cried and mommy cried too :( He is now fast asleep and I'm hoping he wont wake up in pain. He is now 11lbs 1oz and 21 1/2 in. long. Hes moving right along. He is still very gassy in every way and the Dr. thinks he has reflux so we will start him on some antacid medicine in hopes that he will be keeping more of his meals down.
We had a great Christmas and traveled on New Years weekend to Memphis for Hunter's cousin's wedding! Traveling isn't as easy as it once was so its nice to be home :) Aunt Amy came to visit Miles too!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's ready for that horse to fly!
So sweet!
Grandma Beppies

Anonymous said...

congratulations holly...ur baby is just precious and you r a very beautiful mother....

Bunmi Ramey

Allison said...

What a cutie pie!! We've missed you all. Hope to see you soon.

Post a Comment