Hangin with the Horsey

3 months (i think he looks like hunter)

new kicks

going for a walk with Daddy

I promise he smiles soo much more than I seem to capture on camera. You would think that I have such a serious baby but its like he knows when that camera comes out and he puts his straight face on.
He is on the verge of laughing! While I was taking these pictures he did a half laugh three times and although I tried my hardest to get him to do it again he just would not. So I'll be doing all the silly mom faces and noises in hopes that he will laugh soon!
I feel so spoiled. My baby is just so sweet almost all of the time. He only seems to cry just after a bath when he is cold or if he is having alot of gas :) Other than that he just goos and coos and smiles and sucks on his fists. His new favorite thing is to gurgle his spit.



He is sleeping pretty well too. Miles has to have his pacifier and burp cloth against his cheek to sleep. Its so cute. Many times during his day naps he will pull the burp cloth or blanket over his face, hiding from the light. The night of the superbowl he slept from 8pm to 6:30am (and I woke him up because I needed to feed him :). He was just teasing us though because the next night he was back to his usual routine: asleep by 8, awake at 1ish just wanting his pacifier back in, awake at 4ish to eat and then awake at 8am to start the day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable. I remember trying to get you to "talk" into the tape player when you were little-and you didn't want to either.
Love, Mom

Dan and Jenna said...

Miles is so sweet! Don't you just love being a mommy???

Unknown said...

He does look like Hunter in that first picture.. I love the gurgling :)

Post a Comment