Where to start! Last weekend was a nightmare with sleep. Miles woke up every 2 hours and wore me out. BUT with a little adjusting to his schedule we think things are better now. The past 2 nights he has only woken up once! Thank the Lord! Plus he is taking better naps during the day. Oh, its the little things in life that mean so much now :)
On Saturday we went to Lipscomb to walk around campus and reminisce. (of course we forgot our camera again) Wow, how things have changed in just 5 years. Everything seemed to be renovated plus a couple new buildings have been built. It was fun and weird to go back. We thought about what life was like for Hunter and I dating there and now we have a baby!
Heres a shout out to our family in Arkansas :)

New/borrowed exersaucer (thank you aunt Ericka!)

Talking with aunt Amy on skype

Reading a book with Daddy before bed

Hello Rosco (Hunter named his favorite stuffed animal)

Almost sitting up!

Happy Easter
2 comments:
Oh, how sweet! I miss him (and both of you) so much! He looks like he is really conversing with Amy on SKYPE. I'm coming to see you again...maybe in May???
Love, Mom
Too cute, I laughed out loud with him.
Gigi
Post a Comment