Well Miles is 6 months old as of last Friday! He is eating baby food now and loves it so far. He is working on sitting up too. He can sit up on his own but is still a little wobbly and falls over. He has gotten soooo much better at nap taking! Its wonderful. Life is good right now :) I know as soon as I post this things will change but I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
Big news! Miles slept 12 hours last night nonstop!! Oh it was wonderful!
My first Mother's Day was awesome! I got breakfast in bed, flowers and a sweet card from Daddy and Miles :) Miles brought me a rose!


3 comments:
I sure do love that little guy!!
I love the tennis shoes and socks!!!
Mom
He is so sweet and he has really grown. Glad he is sleeping better. Would love to see you all. Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment