7 Months!

Of course I'm a few days late in posting this but whats new? :) Miles is the big 7 months! So hes sitting up now and prefers to only sit up. He just absolutely loves the dog and can't get enough of her being around. So I had to have Kiev sit next to me in order for him to look at the camera for his 7 month pictures. Only a few aren't blurry! He does NOT sit still anymore. I try to take him to the pool for a little bit every other day. He just loves splashing in the water and as you can see he loves the bathtub water too! The cutest new habit of his is to play with my hair. Its precious. He giggles and tugs on it whenever he can. He is currently slobbering and drooling all over the place and anything too close goes straight to his mouth. People keep asking us if he is teething but so far his gums are not red and no teeth feel like they are trying to poke through yet...



the blur is Kiev



playtime sitting up


I just realized we have almost no pictures of me with Miles! (ignore the morning hair and face:)

3 comments:

Ty and Janelle said...

Oh my goodness! Miles is so cute!! He looks like such a big boy. And I love the video of him in the tub. So focused. Wish he and Drayton could be friends!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!!! He's growing so fast. You used to like to play in all kinds of water.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Cute boy...he is getting so big!! Love him playing with the running water!

Post a Comment