No more "just in diapers" naps...

Another good title for this post would be "Miles pulls a Kyle." I'm sure my brother would love to know that I am posting this but... :) When my brother was a baby, once or twice he pulled his diaper off and peed in places other than a toilet or hid his dirty diaper in an air vent but that's another story for another day :)
Well, I walked into Miles's room to get him up from his nap the other day and this is what I found: A naked baby with his feet propped up on the crib bumper giggling and cooing laying in a puddle of pee... (with the help of photoshop I made the picture more blog sharing appropriate)
He thinks its funny.
In other news, my little boy is using a sippy cup!
Sleeping with clothes on is much more peaceful :)
His favorite thing right now has to be books. Every time we get one out he squeals nonstop and tries to eat it. I tried to upload a video of Hunter reading a book to Miles but the file was too large for the blog to accept so stay tuned for a shorter one soon!

6 comments:

Katie said...

i love the black and white pic, he is adorable! hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so funny! His personality is really coming through! I can't wait to see all of you.
Love, Mom

Lauren S said...

I can't believe he's old enough to use a sippy cup! Time flies!

Hunter and Holly said...

lauren, i know! its crazy!

Dan and Jenna said...

what a sweetie!!! how fun that their little personalities just keep getting bigger and bigger :)

Unknown said...

What a little stink! Giggling away in his pile of pee...ha. How's he sleeping these days?? any luck with that?

Post a Comment