9 Months Old!

On Saturday Miles turned 9 months old! It is getting harder and harder to take his pictures. He does not want to stop moving. Although he is still not crawling, he is soo close. He gets up on his knees or toes and rocks. He can scoot backwards and sideways but he is still working on going forwards :) He prefers to roll to his destinations! Its hilarious.


Clearly hes done taking pictures :)
Gazing out the window... I'ld rather be outside than taking pictures mom
Can I roll out of here?
Are we done yet?
Push ups are the same as crawling right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! I miss him!
Love, Mom

Michael, Stephanie, and Carter said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Looks like such a little boy. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon - he and Carter will actually enjoy playing together. Or at least staring at each other:)

Post a Comment