Well, we were beach bums last week but now we are back home :( We had a fabulous time at the beach with my family last week. Miles just loved flirting with Aunt Amy. It was adorable. He thought Uncle Kyle was hilarious too. Here are a few pictures...
Looks like Miles loved the water!! I can't wait to take Eli, and I hope he's as much of a beach bum as I am!! Thanks for the book recommendation the other day. Stephanie suggested one too, so I'm glad to know we are all going through the same things!
3 comments:
Looks like Miles loved the water!! I can't wait to take Eli, and I hope he's as much of a beach bum as I am!! Thanks for the book recommendation the other day. Stephanie suggested one too, so I'm glad to know we are all going through the same things!
I love these pictures! Miles seemed to really enjoy himself!
Love, Mom
The face shot of Miles says it all: We had such a fun time! :-) I can't wait to go again. -Amy
Post a Comment