I DID get some pictures of him pulling up and standing all by himself! So here you go...
Family weekend
Posted by
Hunter and Holly
on Monday, September 27, 2010
I can't believe I forgot my camera again... Last time we had a family day over at Hunter's parents I forgot my camera and I swore I would not forget it the next time. :( So I will attempt to paint the imaginary pictures for you! We went over to watch the Arkansas Razorback game on Saturday. My favorite part was when Riley and Blake tried to show Miles how to crawl up the stairs. All three little cousins dressed in red kneeling on the first step (Blake with a cute red bow in her hair). It was adorable! But Riley had a different kind of red jersey on :) (He rooted for Alabama)
I DID get some pictures of him pulling up and standing all by himself! So here you go...



I DID get some pictures of him pulling up and standing all by himself! So here you go...


4 comments:
So Cute! I love the one of Miles and Kiev looking at something!
Love, Mom
look at those chunky thighs...do you just have to watch him all the time now? I don't think I'm ready for a crawler!
oh my gosh yes! if hes not in kiev's cage, he's trying to get her food, or pulling things down, chewing on shoes, eating hair, its wearing me out!
i love the picture of him and kiev looking out the window :) i hope blake and riley don't teach him a lot of stuff he doesn't need to know but I'm pretty sure we owe you one after what Hunter taught Riley :)
Post a Comment