Its Christmas Time Again

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Christmas time and usually have my tree up before Thanksgiving :) Well, this year we kept all our decorations in storage and settled for a small tree seeing as our tree could not fit in our small apartment. Just as well, since Miles would be tearing into it every chance he got. We also strung some garland with lights on our patio for our loud neighbors to enjoy :) I admit the decorations for this year are a bit on the lame side BUT just wait 'till we actually get a house!


bookshelf, fireplace same thing...

The other night Hunter and I decorated our first gingerbread house after Miles had gone to bed. :) We figured tempting colorful frosting and candy pieces would not end up well with a 1 year old around. Shh don't tell... I think we did a rather amazing job!


0 comments:

Post a Comment