We do have some bad news though :( Hunter is now working in Kansas for the next 3 months and only gets to come home to see us every other weekend. Please feel free to call me up or come visit to keep me distracted, I'm going to need it :)
Since my last blog my mom came for a visit and we had a lot of fun going to the zoo and then hanging out inside because it has been oh so hot!
My most favorite thing he does right now... He must put on his Mr. Potato Head glasses while he works on Mr. Potato Head :)





4 comments:
That Mr. Potato Head video is HILARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing. And Elijah made me watch it over and over. :) Let's get together soon!
haha how cute! yes, lets get together soon!
That is seriously the cutest thing ever! He looks like a little surgeon, and I love how he talks as he is doing it. Too adorable:)
And I love the swing picture! BFF:)
Post a Comment