Aunt Amy's visit and then some

My sister came through last weekend on her way to grad school!! I'm so excited for her and can't wait to visit her! (all I have left is to get my brother and parents to Tennessee and then my plan in complete! hehe) The weather was abnormally pleasant and mild last weekend so we took a trip downtown to the park and farmer's market. One of the vendor's there was playing the bongos and let Miles play with him and he was beside himself with excitement and of course I didn't pull my camera out to capture the moment but here are some others...



When we told him that Daddy would have to leave tomorrow...

(we didn't really say that, he was mad that Daddy made him sit still for a picture haha)


Snuggling up with Blake and Papaw during a thunderstorm

The BEST bedhead/face ever :)

1 comments:

Bethc said...

Oh, how I miss you guys! When are you coming up? I love these pictures. I can just imagine Miles on the Bongo drums!

Post a Comment