For the next few weeks Miles and I are having fun visiting my parents in Minnesota! Its been wonderful since the only other times we have been up here is been freezing cold and snowy. 
And last but not least my dad and his fabulous FlowBee. When you use to see those FlowBee commercials on tv and ask yourself "Who on earth would use that?"... here is your answer! :) I think its hilarious that he has been using one since I was in high school and we still have the same conversation:
Me: "Dad, you are using a vacuum to cut your hair."
Dad: "Just think of all the money I have saved!"
Me: "Yes, dad... but its still a FlowBee..."
Just another Saturday afternoon haircut in the garage :) I love my dad



1 comments:
It's so great to see Miles with his grandpa!
~Amy
Post a Comment