My son loves Aunt Mimi and R&B

Miles has his first crush and its his aunt Amy or "mimi" as he calls her.  Amy came down to spend her fall break with Miles and I and we had a blast together! Its absolutely adorable to see him with her. This weekend it was as if I didn't exist and I really didn't mind :) The sad part was after she left on Sunday when he woke up from his nap and kept saying "mimi come?"
We spent everyday outside since the weather was just gorgeous. And thanks to aunt Amy I got a few rare pictures of Miles and I since I'm usually the one taking the photos.

He's really not scared, thats his "cheese" face. He jumped around with the big kids and loved it!



Bus ride

 We read magazines in our house not books :)
Morning walk around Radnor Lake

 Southern Festival of Books
I won't lie, from time to time I like a little hip hop and r&b and I have noticed that Miles does too. In fact its the only music he expressively likes and I listen to all kinds of music. So here is what happens when that hip hop starts rappin... (I know, I know I promise not to ever do that again :)

2 comments:

Bethc said...

So glad you had a great weekend! Looks like it was perfect all the way around. Miss you!

Hunter and Holly said...

miss you too mom!

Post a Comment