Happy Thanksgiving

We packed up the fam and headed to the farm for Thanksgiving this weekend. Miles was just showered with love and attention the entire time and he loved every minute of it!
Here he grabbed his plate and kept asking grandpa for more turkey before he finished carving it. (oh, and thats grandpa's hankie aka booger ghost sticking out of his pocket)




Miles has a shoe fetish at the moment and will snatch any unoccupied shoes and puts them on... of course its adorable :)






Miles as the center of attention :)



Hunter and I put plastic down in the crawlspace of the 100 year old farm house because we could actually fit in there. (I forgot to take a picture of the space) I'm still so sore but we were rewarded with Arnie's pizza and it was all worth it!

We had another family birthday party for Miles with cousin Blake and uncle Paul and he got this elmo guitar... he dances every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment