The nub story


I really do love being in a hilly town.  This is Athens, see the mountains behind it? Very small town but I'm slowly getting use to it already, though not having a Target nearby is killing me :)  Miles is fitting in nicely with his growing mullet.
 Impressive, huh?  He is also working on singing the alphabet song but only makes it to 'G' before starting over again :) We are trying to go potty in the potty but we are SLOW in progress with his little constipation problem :)  But he loves to just sit and read books sometimes instead.

Last week Hunter turned the big 30!! We had an awesome night with a surprise visit from Hunter's best friend and his wife. My big 30 year old wanted a cookie cake :)
Now on to the nub story. So my dear husband accidentally shut the door on our dog's tail and put a nice gash at the tip. We haven't been to the vet yet but I have been wrapping it daily and it seems to be healing just fine.  Sweet Kiev does not protest in the least bit and lets me take care of her without a struggle.  Poor puppy.
(Actually this picture makes it look like her whole tail is a mess but really I just have to wrap it that far up so the bandage won't fall off.)  
In other news, my mom is traveling down and will be here by the end of the week to stay for a few weeks and I'm so excited!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"they go night-night!...boing, boing....here you go mommy" hahaha! I miss Miles! :-) I am so glad mom gets to come down.
~Amy

Post a Comment