Moofest


Mayfield Dairy is based here in our new hometown and every year they put on a Moofest downtown.  Full of food, music, vendors and kid things.  Miles's favorite part was the farm animals and the bouncy house.  


I kind of wanted this vendor's t-shirt :) haha

It was a little hot...

 So we went home and had a water balloon fight.

Once again, Miles had grown a mullet so I felt obligated to trim it. I'm not a fan of the mushroom cut I unwillingly always seem to give him, maybe next time I'll just leave the mullet.


This is how I ride


While my mom was visiting she got him a cat piano. I found him with his "play hat" on rocking some cat tunes one day. He loves music.

3 comments:

Bethc said...

Miles looks so cute coloring! Looks like you had a fun day.
Love, Mom

Bethc said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Miles looks so cute coloring!
Love, Mom

kyle and daniella said...

i love the ponytail picture - i'm pretty sure miles can pull off any look :)

Post a Comment