I have been terrible this month about updating the blog and I fear it will only get worse as I get more pregnant :) But here is what we have been up to the last month or so.
We went to Nashville and met up with my parents.
Eating at Demo's
At the Purina expo
Going to the library to enjoy story time!
Hanging out with our buddies Knox and Brennan
Eating ice cream at the Dairy Barn
Hunter and I escaped for a week at the beach!
Tennessee Valley Fair
Miles is now going to a mom's day out thing. He LOVES it! Got a new fox back pack and matching lunch box :)
Cute things he said at MDO.
AND... we found out we are having another boy and couldn't be happier!!





1 comments:
yay! Another boy! and Miles looks so big :-) I miss you guys and love you!
Aunt Amy
Post a Comment