27 weeks and in the 3rd trimester!

I can not believe that I am already in the last three months. Time has just flown by and I'm thinking about all the things that still need to be done in the nursery. Here is my attempt at taking a belly shot. Hunter came home early this morning from work and is still sleeping. He is shadowing the nursing night shift this week! Please pray for him :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell little Miles is growing! You look great! Hunter is just getting a taste of what the "nightlife" will be like in 3 months at home.

Jan

Anonymous said...

Holly, you're looking very motherly. I'll try to find a pic of me at that stage to send you. I'm really looking forward to the shower.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait for the shower - it's going to be fun!! Are you feeling good?

Post a Comment