Babymoon in Charleston

Holly and I wanted to take a little trip before the little booger comes into the world. We had the most glorious time ever. We went to Charleston, SC for a little vacation. We went to the beach two days and hung out downtown at night. Charleston reminds us of Europe with all the historical buildings and women shopping in 6 inch high heels while trying to walk in pants that don't bend. We took a carriage ride around downtown and saw all the historical houses and buildings, including Mr. Piggly Wiggly's house, and then we got burned and drove home. the end




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time! Makes me want to go there. Great pictures...
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

How fun!! We only spent a day there and it was so cool. I'm glad you got to get away - those don't happen as often when the little boogers arrive :) I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Post a Comment