Big Week

Let me just tell you how excited I am for next weekend! We will be traveling to Nashville for our first shower and I can't wait! My wonderful sister-in-law is hosting it at her house and my mom and sister are coming down from Minneapolis for it. My mom will then travel back to Knoxville with us to spend the week getting the nursery together and doing other pre-baby things :) I have been waiting for her visit for what seems like forever! I'm so excited.
I will have my 30 week check up this week and Hunter and I will have our first labor and delivery class at the hospital, wish us luck! Oh, and I must not forget that the Titans have their first game on Thursday and Hunter has been counting down the days for weeks :) I'm thinking about going all super wife on him and making him game day snacks/dinner. He just gets so cute when hes all excited for Titans games. I know, I know I'm starting to like football myself! What has become of me? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment