Missing mom

I miss my mom :) Last week my mom came in town for the whole week! We spent days picking out just the right fabric for the crib bedding. Lets just say I was a little extra pregnant picky :) But I think its going to turn out perfectly. I am anxiously awaiting my mom to mail the finished bedding down as soon as she is done sewing! Hunter's mom is making cushion covers for the rocking chair too! I promise to post pictures as soon as it comes together. I can't wait to show off their hard work! I'm so blessed to have moms that can sew :) We have our last labor and delivery class tonight and I have my 32 week doctors appointment. Can you believe it?? I do feel like over the weekend being in the last stage of pregnancy hit me hard. I feel much more tired, more hungry, more growing pains, and am getting less sleep lately. I'm sure this is just the beginning of feeling terribly uncomfortable :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment