skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"And Miles to go before I sleep..."
Too Funny
Ok, this is just way too funny and I had to share... I'm thinking Hunter and I could easily do this pregnant picture now that we live in East Tennessee close to the mountains and all :) What do you think?
2 comments:
Denise
said...
First you're gonna need to bag ya a turkey! Ha love it!
September 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Allison
said...
Glad to find your blog through Stephanie's!!
October 6, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Family & Friends
eilasblog.com
the Journey
Making this House...
Little Boy Ford
Keeping Up With Kalonga
justin wright photography
Austin Church
CaringBridge / Sara Walker / Journal
Bacon Bits
Visitors
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Followers
2 comments:
First you're gonna need to bag ya a turkey! Ha love it!
Glad to find your blog through Stephanie's!!
Post a Comment