37 week Dr. appointment

Well, yesterday I had my 37 week appointment and I am officially full term. I got the H1N1 vaccine :) The doctor says hes head down and I'm about 70% effaced but not yet dilated. Hes guessing that right now Miles is about 6 lbs 10 oz. So now we play the waiting game :) Of course I hope he comes sooner than later but we will just have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Ty and Janelle said...

Yay!!!! I can't imagine the feeling! I will be praying for a healthy and timely delivery. He's going to be the cutest thing ever.

Lauren S said...

Yay! That is great! Tell him not to get any bigger so he's not too hard on his mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

ooooo! Holly I can't wait!!!! :-D
~Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

We need to see a picture of your little basketball tummy! It's probably a big basketball by now. Just a few more days.....

Jan

Post a Comment