I finally fixed the bare wall in the nursery and it looks great!
No Change
Posted by
Hunter and Holly
on Thursday, November 5, 2009
Yesterday I had my 38 week appointment and was told there has been no change :( Now its time to start praying he comes! Right now its 5am and I have been up for an hour or so for no reason at all. I think I'm ready for Miles to come :) I should probably get that hospital bag packed before though.
I finally fixed the bare wall in the nursery and it looks great!
I finally fixed the bare wall in the nursery and it looks great!


1 comments:
Hi Holly! I am Jenna Kryder, Dan's wife. I feel your pain!!! About 5 weeks ago my doc said I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced and was worried our baby would make an early appearance. Now, I'm 38.5 weeks, can't sleep a wink at night, and can't wait for him to be here!!! I have had 3 bouts of false back labor but it didn't amount to anything. Today is my appt and I'm hoping he says "you are 5 cm dilated, why don't you stay and be admitted and we'll get things rolling!" A girl can dream, right???
Post a Comment