Today is our 4 year anniversary! Wow, has it been only that? From living in Munich, to job changes, moving to Knoxville, and now a son who's almost here. What an adventure we have had already! These past 4 years have been the happiest of my life and I can't wait for the next 4 and the next and the next and the next... :)
Here are some fun flash back photos. Enjoy!
2001 trip to Vienna: where we first met (we look so young!)

Grand Canyon proposal :)



Honeymoon in Vienna



Munich 2007

Halloween 2008 (this picture makes me laugh every time!)



p.s. I'll post a belly picture from our anniversary date night later... I'm huge!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Holly and Hunter! It's been so neat to see you guys grow and change these past 4 years. Miles will bring a whole new dimension to your happiness together!!!
Love, Mom
Aww what great pictures. Happy anniversary! The nursery looks great too. I never thought I'd hear 'holly' and 'huge' together in a sentence! ha ha
haha thanks Lauren! just wait, you will see the hugeness :)
Huge is beautiful! The nursery wall is perfect! Just waiting for the opening act!
Hope your anniversary was memorable, because next year you will have to have a baby sitter!
Jan
Post a Comment