Miles is here! Totally by surprise I started having contractions last Friday night and then on Saturday at 9:53pm he made is debut. weight 7lbs 3oz, length 18 1/2 inches. I ended up having to have a c-section after pushing for 2 and half hours with no progress! I am slowly recovering but Miles is perfectly healthy and doing great! Daddy is a huge help and can change diapers like a pro already :) I will try to keep this updated regularly but I can't promise anything!
Hes Here!!
Posted by
Hunter and Holly
on Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Miles is here! Totally by surprise I started having contractions last Friday night and then on Saturday at 9:53pm he made is debut. weight 7lbs 3oz, length 18 1/2 inches. I ended up having to have a c-section after pushing for 2 and half hours with no progress! I am slowly recovering but Miles is perfectly healthy and doing great! Daddy is a huge help and can change diapers like a pro already :) I will try to keep this updated regularly but I can't promise anything!


0 comments:
Post a Comment