So Big

Wow, so much has happened since my last blog. Miles had his 4 month check up and shots a few weeks ago, which went so much better than last time. Since he was being a hungry hippo for a few weeks straight we started him on rice cereal and he LOVES it. Its the cutest thing. He opens his mouth wide and says "mmm" after every bite.
Last week Hunter went to Palm Springs for business and sadly I decided it would be too much for me and Miles to go. But while Hunter was having fun in the sun all by himself my mom and I drove up to Indiana. Miles got to see his great-grandmas, great aunts, great uncles, uncle Kyle, grandpa etc etc! It was so much fun and I was amazed at how well Miles did. He must have just loved all the attention. He even started sleeping a little better!




Great Grandma Chenoweth

Uncle Kyle

Nap time with Grandpa

Great Grandma Genny

Rice Cereal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment