We have moved!

Well this past week has been a whirl wind. Today is the first day that I feel like I am moving towards getting back to normal :) We are almost all unpacked and Miles is slowly adjusting to his new surroundings and time zone. We are excited to be closer to Hunter's family! I can't wait to take them up on a date night. Here are a few pictures from last week...

trying out the bumbo seat


sleepy time with daddy
yummy fingers

he loves looking at his buddy carter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What sweet and gentle pictures. Can't wait to see you!!!
Love, Mom

justinwrightphoto said...

we need to get his kid a photoshoot.

Lauren S said...

Oh wow! I didn't realize it was that time already! What kind of place did you get? Are you in Murfreesboro or somewhere around there?

Hunter and Holly said...

yes we do justin :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! He looks so big in the bucket seats! I'm so glad you are closer! Love you!

Unknown said...

So glad you are feeling a little more settled...we miss you! And Miles' sweet baby cheeks!

Post a Comment