Aaaand of course I have to post a video cause hes too dang cute ALL the time. He loves being startled by Leroy the Lion...
Captain Awesome
Posted by
Hunter and Holly
on Thursday, July 15, 2010
After seeing Miles with his cute new swim shirt on Hunter said "Oh, I want a shirt that says Captain Awesome on it!" Don't think Old Navy makes those in the men's section but I'll look next time I go :)
Promise that's his super excited face and not a terrified look... he LOVES splashing in the water.
Over the past few weeks I have slowly explored the world of homemade baby food. To my surprise, its not all that hard. So far I have made avocado, cauliflower, peas, carrots, and bananas. Miles seems to like it just as much as the store bought baby food :) but this way we will save a little moolah.
Aaaand of course I have to post a video cause hes too dang cute ALL the time. He loves being startled by Leroy the Lion...
Aaaand of course I have to post a video cause hes too dang cute ALL the time. He loves being startled by Leroy the Lion...


2 comments:
I can't wait to splash in the water with Miles!!!!
~Amy
Post a Comment