Never praise your children for napping well

So I guess I jinxed myself. After my last post raving about Miles's "good" schedule of course he decided to mix things up a bit. For the past few days he has only napped twice a day for maybe 20-30 min... Its been awful! Hes tired but wont sleep so he fusses when hes awake. I loaded him into the car yesterday and drove around for an hour just so he would sleep for 20 min or just not fuss. Lets pray that this is short lived cause I'm worn out and its only day three :(
In other news, he has started to regularly say "dada" and "baba" which I think might mean mama cause its the same mouth movement? I'll just wishfully think that. But I still don't think he knows what it means :) I'll have to post a video of that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment