5am- mommy wakes me up to nurse
8am- awake for the day, nurse and eat fruit n'cereal for breakfast
play
10am- nap
12- awake, nurse, eat a veggie for lunch
play (or go to the pool)
2pm- nap
3pm-4pm awake, nurse,
play (go on a walk or run errands)
have 'puffs' snack and juice
5:45pm- eat a veggie, meat, and fruit for dinner
play with Daddy
7pm- nurse and go to bed
8am- awake for the day, nurse and eat fruit n'cereal for breakfast
play
10am- nap
12- awake, nurse, eat a veggie for lunch
play (or go to the pool)
2pm- nap
3pm-4pm awake, nurse,
play (go on a walk or run errands)
have 'puffs' snack and juice
5:45pm- eat a veggie, meat, and fruit for dinner
play with Daddy
7pm- nurse and go to bed



4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is now! I love the videos - he looks so excited to read that book (last post) and he works so hard to get the paci. He and Carter will probably really enjoy playing together!
8 months??!! that's crazy! I'm sure I'll say the same thing when Eli is that age too...heck, I'm saying it at 3 months! Miles is so darn cute, and I love the videos. Such a happy baby!
Holly, How precious!! He's growing up so fast! Isn't it fun to watch them change and learn new things?
Love, Mom
He is too cute!! Hopefully we'll see you before you go to the beach!
Post a Comment