10 months old!

Well, lets see what our little guy is up to now that he's Mr. Big 10 Months Old!

I know the outfit is too big but it looked so cute anyways


Sweetness

He still finds taking pictures boring



I'm a tough guy

He has two teeth coming in that you can barely see

This is how I found him after his nap... just lounging and laughing to himself :)

We got a basket to put all his toys in and he loves to pull them all out.

I need to get a video of him eating. He LOVES food. Whenever I get out the yogurt cup he wiggles and squeals and mmm mmms after every bite. But I think his favorite food at the moment is cottage cheese :) He forever has dirty knees and toes! Since he is now all over the place I can't seem to keep my little boy clean. He always ends up in our closet and loves to play with our shoes...gross :)
In other news, we are currently in the market for a bigger family car, the little civic just doesn't cut it anymore. Hopefully we will find one soon cause I'm breaking my back putting Miles in his car seat in the clown car. And, no, we will not be getting a van :)
Next week Miles and I will be flying to Minnesota to see Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Amy! I can't wait!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that pic of him just hanging out in his crib. I always think it's so funny when I sneak into Eli's room to check on him and I find him just laying there wide awake hanging out by himself! Miles is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him (and you!!!).
Love, Mom

Ty and Janelle said...

Oh my goodness HOlly! He is so stinkin cute! I didn't want that video to stop. I just want to squeeze him!

Ashley said...

hahahhaa!! that video was so awesome. i especially love the leg squirms. and the chuckles. super sweet

Post a Comment