Minnesota Time

Miles and I spent last week in Minnesota visiting my parents and sister. We had soo much fun! It was hard to leave. It was gorgeous and sunny one day and then got cold and cloudy for the rest of the week but we still had fun! Here we went to Stillwater and walked around.
Miles just loved exploring a big house with stairs (I think he's completely bored of our small apartment). He found grass for the first time but didn't care too much to touch it. His new favorite toys are balls! He would hit a ball around the room and crawl after it endlessly. Here he is smiling just touching them.
Miles learned soo many new things! He is starting to pull up on things and almost stands. He now does 'peek-a-boo' himself and waves 'hi' and 'bye'.

He tried eating cheerios and pickles for the first time and just loved them. He would bite down on a pickle and just suck the juice out (yuck!)
Miles was hilarious with Grandpa's mustache. He would stare at it and then touch it cautiously... hairy lips are kinda scary :)Miles helped Grandma play the piano.
Grandpa was always doing things to make Miles laugh :)


There are just too many pictures that I want to show so here you go :)

3 comments:

Bethc said...

I miss you! We had a great time.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are too cute and I love the backpack - way too cute!

Michael, Stephanie, and Carter said...

That picture with the hat, backpack, and little shoes where he's standing and holding on to the railing is sooooo cute!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Post a Comment