Best. Book. Ever. (regarding babies and sleep:)

I have been using this book for about 2 months now and I can not say enough about it! It has just worked wonders with Miles's sleep. I won't go into too much detail for fear of jinxing what we have going on now BUT its great :) I would recommend this to any Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ordering. this. second. Well, not until I get really desperate. Eli is doing much better, but not all night every night yet. Last night he was asleep by 10, awake at 4 for a quick 10 min. feeding, and slept until 8:30. I want to skip those 4 a.m. ones, but am still kind of glad for them to keep the milk supply somewhat up...SO GLAD you are getting sleep, and I can't believe that precious boy will be ONE soon!

Hunter and Holly said...

this book was great for me since i had no idea what a sleep schedule should look like for each age, this really helped me! sounds like you guys are doing great though, Eli is sleeping well! they are growing up so fast!

Post a Comment