Just one more month until this little baby turns into a year old boy! Oh how time flies! He is ALL boy too. He loves throwing toys, eating whatever he can fit in his mouth (dirt included), throwing fits when he gets the TV remotes taken away from him :) and balls are his most favorite toys. He is still Mommy's sweet little boy though. During this past month Miles has learned to pull up on anything and stand up, he claps, waves bye-bye, and says "uh oh" at random (probably because Mommy says it all the time :)




His new thing is the crawl behind his rocker and play with all his books...sooo cute!
2 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see him again!
Mom
i can't believe that little tiny newborn I brought pizza too is almost ONE!!! I know you can't either! He is TOO cute! love that camo!
Post a Comment