Pumpkin Patch!

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch. I have been wanting to take Miles for a few weeks now and I'm so excited that we got to go. Of course, most of the things to do there weren't meant for little almost 1 year olds but he loved looking at everything and everyone. But he did get to...

almost pet the weird Chewbacca looking goat

 this side of the fence is better :)

 play with pumpkins

 play with dirt

 ride a tractor

 play on a bale of hay

 and find my way out of a corn maze!

3 comments:

Bethc said...

Holly, those pictures are adorable! Looks like you had a great time. He's learning so much about the world. I can already tell he likes the "farmer" lifestyle...

Unknown said...

that is a great family picture! I LOVE his overalls :)

Hunter and Holly said...

thanks ericka! those overalls are one of Riley's :)

Post a Comment