About 4 years ago Hunter and I spent some time in Munich, Germany and became really good friends with a family over there. We were finally reunited with Carsten this past weekend! It was such a joy to spend time with him and show him around Nashville. He loves country music!
His wife, Birgit, sent along a gift passed on from their son, David. Lederhosen are usually passed from father to son but she said they wanted to change that tradition and pass them onto a friend. :) What a special gift that we will cherish forever! Miles loves them. But I need to get a more appropriate white shirt to go with it :)
In other news, Miles woke up Sunday with a hive rash, swollen and itchy. (I have pictures but it looks nasty so I will spare you :) Scared me to death but Benedryl took it right away. It flares up a little after his nap and more so right before bed. We thought it might be a reaction to Trader Joe's food at first but with the pattern of flare up I'm leaning more towards a viral reaction. He is totally normal aside from some itching so I'm going to wait it out a little longer and see what happens. But to all you other moms out there, any thoughts?
I caught this in the car. Did you know that the ABC's have monkey in them?



0 comments:
Post a Comment