The older Miles gets the more fun I have :) Today I found Miles scooting through the rooms on his belly...
me: Miles, what are you doing?
Miles: I swimming mommy! come on, follow me.
So I get down on my knees and crawl after him.
me: Miles, where are we going?
miles: to the mountains.
(duh)
so we climb up the couch, start a fire and make s'mores. they were very good.
miles: come on mommy we swim.
back to floor scooting.
miles: we eat grapes
after scooting to his room and picking grapes off the tree dresser we go back to scooting/swimming on the floor.
miles: we eat some lion fruit, here ya go!
me: mmm thats good.
miles: we eat monkeys!
me: are you sure you don't just want to play with them instead?
miles: ok see monkeys at the zoo!
we head to the guest bedroom and after climbing small mountains, pillows he tells me of the farm and animals there and drinks various juices and milk.
miles: find some spicy water!
aka sprite
me: ok here you go
i hand him an imaginary cup... he looks at me wanting the real thing but smiles and drinks the imaginary one.
he jumps on my legs for a few leg flips over my head on the floor (something my mom use to do to me and my siblings when we were young) and he giggles. I'm in heaven :)
Though he needs a change of clothes from my dirty floors at least I won't have to dust them today :)


1 comments:
So much fun! We're not quite there yet with Eli, but I can't wait to have him dust, I mean, swim, on my floor too! Miles is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment